Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Baked Cheesy Pizza Spaghetti

Well, I WAS going to make "Taco Dogs" tonight, but I ran out of time and didn't want to go to the store so I decided to make do with what we had at home!

I kind of combined to of our favorites so far: Baked Spaghetti and Pizza Casserole.

(This is my best attempt at food photography)

Ingredients:

1 box whole grain spaghetti
1 1/2 24oz jars marinara sauce
Mixture of Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese (to taste)
Pepperoni 
Olive Oil

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

1) Cook spaghetti with some olive oil according to package instructions.
2) Put spaghetti in a 9x13 baking dish, mix in marinara sauce and cheeses
4) Rip up some pepperonis and stir in.
5) Top with mixture of cheeses
6) Lay pepperonis on top and bake for 20-30 minutes

That's it! Pretty much the same thing as the baked Spaghetti...just added more sauce and pepperoni! 

Really good, too! The pepperoni is a little thing that adds a lot of flavor! 

Not sure what I'm doing for tomorrow, I may try the taco dogs...but there are some chicken dishes I really want to try too!

Blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio